1604 Meander Drive
Austin, TX 78721
816 sqft | 2 beds | 2 baths | #3041266
Beds & Baths
- Full Baths:2
- Interior:Ceiling Fans, Eatin Kitchen, MainLevelPrimary
- Lot description:Back Yard, City Lot, Interior Lot, Trees Medium Size, Trees Small Size
- Exterior materials:Exterior Steps
- Square Feet:816
Type & Style
- Property type:Purchase
- Year built:1961
- Foundation:Pillar Post Pier
Utilities / Energy Details
- Sewer information:Public Sewer
- Utility source:Public
- Utility features:Electricity Connected, Natural Gas Connected, Sewer Connected, Water Connected
Community and Neighborhood Details
- School district:Austin ISD
- Elementary School:Sims
- Middle School:Garcia
- High School:Lyndon B Johnson (Austin ISD)
- Subdivision:Oak Lawn Sec 02
- Original List Price:$450, 000
- Annual taxes:$3, 744
- Days on Market (Cumulative):44
- MLS #:3041266
Based on information submitted to the MLS GRID as of 2023-03-08 21:56:56 UTC. All data is obtained from various sources and may not have been verified by broker or MLS GRID. Supplied Open House Information is subject to change without notice. All information should be independently reviewed and verified for accuracy. Properties may or may not be listed by the office/agent presenting the information.
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Based on information from the Austin Board of REALTORS®. Neither the Board nor ACTRIS guarantees or is in any way responsible for its accuracy. All data is provided "AS IS" and with all faults. Data maintained by the Board or ACTRIS may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
Last Updated: . Source: ACTRIS
Listing Agent: Cheryl Jenkins (#515565)
Listing Office: CKJ Realty Group (#701513)
Interested in Purchasing 1604 Meander Drive?
Get an estimate on monthly payments on this property.
Note: The results shown are estimates only and do not necessarily include accurate taxes or homeowner's insurance!