The Buying Process
We would be delighted to assist you.
We understand the specific problems that purchasing a home entails, and we can assist you at every stage. We understand that you want to know all of your options and make sure you're making the best selection possible. We take pride in our no-pressure attitude and would be delighted to assist you with the process.
Steps to Finding a Home
- 1. First Consultation - To begin, we like to set up a quick phone conversation or in-person meeting to talk about your priorities and timeline. We can talk about the buying process, other neighborhoods in town, and any other concerns you may have during this call or meeting. Would you rather begin by sending an email? That's fine, too!
- 2. Lender Overview - If you haven't already done so, contact a lender to receive a pre-approval letter, which you'll need to make an offer on a home. Even if you don't plan to make an offer right away, a lender pre-approval will show you what your monthly payments would be at various price points, allowing us to effectively determine your price range.
- 3. Specific Property Searching - We'll set up highly targeted property searches based on the locations we've chosen and your exact wants in a new house. We can tailor your searches specifically for you utilizing the MLS's powerful property search, which we've been using for years. We'll establish a separate search for each area/neighborhood you want to investigate, allowing you to arrange your search more conveniently.
- 4. Make a list of your favorites. - We'll give you access to a client site where you can save likes, possibilities, and properties you don't like. You can take notes on properties so you can remember what you liked about them later. If you're buying a new house with your partner or family, you may easily discuss your opinions on various properties and localities.
Other Exclusive Tips
- 1. Areas and Properties to Visit - We're happy to move at your pace. We've discovered that spending 2-4 hours looking at homes during your initial appointment assists us to narrow down your search. We can view properties as they come on the market or take more time to look at multiple homes in one trip once you've decided on which neighborhoods you'd want to visit.
- 2. Proceed with the purchase - When you're ready to take the next step, we'll walk you through the standard home-buying process. We recognize that relocating presents unique obstacles, including the need to purchase items remotely, and we're delighted to assist you.
You Found a Home, Now What?
Please refer to the detailed guideline that we have formulated below!
Home Search (1-3 Months)
It's tough to predict how long it will take you to find your new house because everyone searches at their own speed. When you feel confident in your grasp of the market, you want to go with a home. This could take a few months or just a weekend. Before making an offer, the majority of people look for 1-3 months.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use this tool to have more information
Contract To Close
Now That You’ve Selected A Home, We Will Need To Get From Contract To Close.
The Mortgage Process
It’s a great idea to get pre-approved for a mortgage before you begin looking for properties to purchase.
Common Repairs Found During Inspections
After you put a property under contract, it’s time to have it inspected.