The Buying Process
We would be delighted to assist you.
We understand the specific problems that purchasing a home entails, and we can assist you at every stage. We understand that you want to know all of your options and make sure you're making the best selection possible. We take pride in our no-pressure attitude and would be delighted to assist you with the process.
Steps to Finding a Home
- 1. First Consultation - To begin, we like to set up a quick phone conversation or in-person meeting to talk about your priorities and timeline. We can talk about the buying process, other neighborhoods in town, and any other concerns you may have during this call or meeting. Would you rather begin by sending an email? That's fine, too!
- 2. Lender Overview - If you haven't already done so, contact a lender to receive a pre-approval letter, which you'll need to make an offer on a home. Even if you don't plan to make an offer right away, a lender pre-approval will show you what your monthly payments would be at various price points, allowing us to effectively determine your price range.
- 3. Specific Property Searching - We'll set up highly targeted property searches based on the locations we've chosen and your exact wants in a new house. We can tailor your searches specifically for you utilizing the MLS's powerful property search, which we've been using for years. We'll establish a separate search for each area/neighborhood you want to investigate, allowing you to arrange your search more conveniently.
- 4. Make a list of your favorites. - We'll give you access to a client site where you can save likes, possibilities, and properties you don't like. You can take notes on properties so you can remember what you liked about them later. If you're buying a new house with your partner or family, you may easily discuss your opinions on various properties and localities.
Other Exclusive Tips
- 1. Areas and Properties to Visit - We're happy to move at your pace. We've discovered that spending 2-4 hours looking at homes during your initial appointment assists us to narrow down your search. We can view properties as they come on the market or take more time to look at multiple homes in one trip once you've decided on which neighborhoods you'd want to visit.
- 2. Proceed with the purchase - When you're ready to take the next step, we'll walk you through the standard home-buying process. We recognize that relocating presents unique obstacles, including the need to purchase items remotely, and we're delighted to assist you.
Planning To Relocate?
Services & Process
1. Preliminary Advice
We prefer to arrange a brief phone contact to discuss your quest before we begin going. We'll need to find out your deadline, your objectives, your budget, and your location requirements. Do you prefer to start off communications by email? That's absolutely no issue!
2. Recommendations for the Area & Neighborhood
We will offer you a list of region and neighborhood recommendations after we have spoken about what you need in a new house and what's essential to you in terms of location. These will match your spending limit, commute, and any other vital location-specific requirements like schools or closeness to entertainment.
- 3. Targeted Real Estate Searches - Although we will also set up highly targeted property searches based on the locations we've identified and your unique needs in your new house, it's fantastic for you to conduct your own web research. We have years of experience using the MLS's robust property search, so we can tailor your searches just for you. To make it simple for you to arrange your search, we will establish a new search for each area or neighborhood that you choose to explore.
- 4. Create a Favorites List - We'll provide you access to a client portal where you can store properties you like, consider other options, and delete ones you don't. Making notes on homes will help you recall what you liked about each one afterwards. This enables you to simply discuss your opinions on various properties and localities if you're buying your new home with your partner or family.
5. Visit Locations & Properties
When you visit, we would be pleased to spend as much time with you as you would like. We usually take our time seeing as many communities as we can to help you get a sense of which one best suits your needs. We are also happy to show you as many properties as you would like to see to ensure that you are confident in your knowledge of the market and your possibilities.
6. Recommended Vendors
Since you're a newcomer to the area, we're delighted to give you a list of the suppliers we've known and used for years. We can give you the names of a top-notch mortgage lender, home inspection, insurance company, gardener, and more! Ask for assistance if you need it to find help.
Advice for a Successful Relocation
You Found a Home, Now What?
Please refer to the detailed guideline that we have formulated below!
Home Search (1-3 Months)
It's tough to predict how long it will take you to find your new house because everyone searches at their own speed. When you feel confident in your grasp of the market, you want to go with a home. This could take a few months or just a weekend. Before making an offer, the majority of people look for 1-3 months.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use this tool to have more information
Contract To Close
Now That You’ve Selected A Home, We Will Need To Get From Contract To Close.
The Mortgage Process
It’s a great idea to get pre-approved for a mortgage before you begin looking for properties to purchase.
Common Repairs Found During Inspections
After you put a property under contract, it’s time to have it inspected.